I purchased a home warranty through them in January of 2014 and only a few months later they apparently closed their business without contacting me or offering me a refund on the prorated next 2 years of service coverage.I'll be filing trying to find out how to go about working with the legal system to get my funds back as the service cost me around $600.00.

Whether they knew they were going out of business or not does not negate the fact that they not only did not contact me about the service ending, but they they also offered no refund on services I paid for that will not be present.

If anyone discovers anything please post it here.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Sensible Home Warranty?

Comments

Same thing happened with me!I bought a two year plan in May of 2014 to end May 2016..

Apparently they shut down a month or 2 after I bought it and never told me, nor offered prorated refund. I filed a complaint on the BBB site.. but what else can we do to get our money back from this company? I hear Nevada residents can contact the Nevada Dept of Insurance and get some money back but only for Nevada residents.

I live in California where the Dept of Insurance has no clue about this company or any way to solve this issue for me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Pam

We are a HVAC company located in the Northern Va.area and was contacted by Sensoble Home Warranty in Late November of 2013 to take on some residentail repairs.

So we did so like we have with some other Home warranty companys in our 15 years of Business. We would get the service ticket in for repairs, contact customers, schedule repairs and collect our $45.00 from the customer and wait to get the work authorized from Sensible Home Warranty. Some would get approved and some would nerver hear from them again. But we the company offering our service did not get paid for any of our services or repairs!

We now have to go after the customers to collect for our labor and materials.

This company has put such a bad light on Home Warranty companys out there and we will never offer our services to a Home Warranty company again and advise all other HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Business out there to do the same.BE AWARE!