Sensible Home Warranty - They will delay paymeny till you GIVE UP! thats the "warranty" they provide
It has now been over a year and I'm still awaiting promised payment.After 8 months of repair attempts, They told me to find a repair company on my own and I would be reimbursed.
This was in March of 2012. Meanwhile I did loose a very patient renter during the 8 month attempt to perform repairs due solely to out of order kitchen. It has been a year since my initial request to be reimbursed. First they attempted to pay out part of the cost.
Then they escalated the case from person to person for many months. Then They issued a check (claimed)... it never arrived. Then they said they would get it approved and sent.
Still no check. After 34 logged calls and 65 pages of attempted communication Mrs. Kim Stanz who has been handling the case for past 6 months has promised me the check since last November.
My time and the many months of lost rent is worth far more than this repair cost that they're obligated to pay per contract terms.
This is why I got a home warranty. And was sold on the logical claim by SHW that any appliance failure would be repaired promptly and on failed repair attempts it would be replaced. I've given SHW more than a reasonable amount of time to perform on the very fabric of their core business. Its not often that I complain about a business but they've truly failed and they should not be allowed to defraud people so easily.
The complaint forums is filled with similar stories. I believe that they've made it a policy to prolong due payments for months, and years in my case until the client gives up. There must be hundreds you never hear about.
Imagine building a fake insurance company, collect premiums and never payout...you'd make a fortune.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."