Sensible Home Warranty - They will delay paymeny till you GIVE UP! thats the "warranty" they provide
It has now been over a year and I'm still awaiting promised payment.After 8 months of repair attempts, They told me to find a repair company on my own and I would be reimbursed.
This was in March of 2012. Meanwhile I did loose a very patient renter during the 8 month attempt to perform repairs due solely to out of order kitchen. It has been a year since my initial request to be reimbursed. First they attempted to pay out part of the cost.
Then they escalated the case from person to person for many months. Then They issued a check (claimed)... it never arrived. Then they said they would get it approved and sent.
Still no check. After 34 logged calls and 65 pages of attempted communication Mrs. Kim Stanz who has been handling the case for past 6 months has promised me the check since last November.
My time and the many months of lost rent is worth far more than this repair cost that they're obligated to pay per contract terms.
This is why I got a home warranty. And was sold on the logical claim by SHW that any appliance failure would be repaired promptly and on failed repair attempts it would be replaced. I've given SHW more than a reasonable amount of time to perform on the very fabric of their core business. Its not often that I complain about a business but they've truly failed and they should not be allowed to defraud people so easily.
The complaint forums is filled with similar stories. I believe that they've made it a policy to prolong due payments for months, and years in my case until the client gives up. There must be hundreds you never hear about.
Imagine building a fake insurance company, collect premiums and never payout...you'd make a fortune.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "I have been trying to get money for my refrigerator repair for 9 months (since Aug of 2012). It is a legitimate expense that they agreed to pay on first..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."