I submitted a service request for my Maytag clothes washer in July 2012 and paid for my copay for a contractor sent by the company to diagnose the problem.After that, the contractor disappeared.

The company kept saying they were trying to locate another contractor, but no one ever showed up. I am not in a remote area! It's been almost 4 months and I am still waiting for the repair. I am in the process of cancelling this insurance with Sensible home warranty.

However, there is no customer service phone number for cancellation. All I can do is to email info@sensiblehomewarranty.com to request cancellation.

I am struggling with this.

This company is a joke!!No more business with them.

Had an Experience with Sensible Home Warranty?

Comments

MarkArt
Los Angeles, California, United States #634587

Go through the Better Business Bureau to get results! This was the ONLY way I got a response and actually got some $$ reimbursement! Use the names of the sales director and principal to get some action through the BBB.

Also go online to find the Department of Consumer Affairs in your area and fill out a complaint. It may take some time for them to get back to you, but they take it very seriously.